SV Portal Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I'd let all the UK members know about the latest subscription offer from Fast Bikes magazine, Free Oxford Soft Bike Panniers. That one is going to save me a fair wedge of money, I can now allocate it somewhere else. Get in there while the offers on.

I know Fast Bikes is immature and encourages yobbish attitude............THAT'S WHY I BUY IT! :lol:

·
Registered
9,795 Posts
Just thought I'd let all the UK members know about the latest subscription offer from Fast Bikes magazine, Free Oxford Soft Bike Panniers. That one is going to save me a fair wedge of money, I can now allocate it somewhere else. Get in there while the offers on.

I know Fast Bikes is immature and encourages yobbish attitude............THAT'S WHY I BUY IT! :lol:
Already subscribe !:buggerd:

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good morning to you sir just finished work or just going bud?

I thought probably most of the members who would be interested would already be subscribed, but thought there might be one or two not, Fast Bikes has to be the best bike mag out there imho.

·
Registered
9,795 Posts
Good morning to you sir just finished work or just going bud?

I thought probably most of the members who would be interested would already be subscribed, but thought there might be one or two not, Fast Bikes has to be the best bike mag out there imho.
Just waiting for the boy to finish in the shower then off to work with the sun splitting the cobbles ! Lifes a bitch. I`m desperate to bed these new discs in, Still , off Wednesday and Thursday and the weather forecast says its good. Fingers crossed.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just waiting for the boy to finish in the shower then off to work with the sun splitting the cobbles ! Lifes a bitch. I`m desperate to bed these new discs in, Still , off Wednesday and Thursday and the weather forecast says its good. Fingers crossed.
Yeah know what you mean bud. 12 hr night shift till 7 this morning just deciding to go to bed soon and the sun F*&$ING comes out :angry: :wallbash:

·
Registered
9,795 Posts
Yeah know what you mean bud. 12 hr night shift till 7 this morning just deciding to go to bed soon and the sun F*&$ING comes out :angry: :wallbash:
Atleast my shifts are only a maximum of 8 hours ! Mind you I sold the car yesterday so might be looking at cars on my day off !

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Atleast my shifts are only a maximum of 8 hours ! Mind you I sold the car yesterday so might be looking at cars on my day off !
What the one you just got?

·
Registered
608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Today`s 8 hours but I am Spare. If I`m lucky will finish after 6. Tomorrow I only work 4 :spam:hrs 30 !
Lucky bugger! So which car went?

·
Moving at the speed of...
4,527 Posts
You can cancel your sub and start again. Most of the magazines let you do it providing it is not every month.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts