SV Portal Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.wakeupfromyourslumber.com/node/730

Have you ever wondered how much money exists on earth? It must be a whole lot, right? After all, so much of it changes hands - or rather, bank accounts - on a daily basis. But, if there is so much money out there - WHY IS IT NEVER ENOUGH? How does it come into existence? And are there any limits to how much of it can be issued?

This video answers these and so many more questions that NEED to be answered, but that you didn't know need to be asked.

Attachments

·
232 Posts
Some Nobel prizes were won for less than that

After a deep reflexion and some arduous researches (of about eight minutes),
this is how i would do it:

First, i would find out how many SV1000's exist on Earth or more precisely, how many were built between 2003 and 2007.

Secondly, i would multiply that number by $8569.32 (the average price of an SV1000 by my very own and very scientific calculation) and by the actual world population (http://www.ibiblio.org/lunarbin/worldpop).

Last but now least, it would be very, very important not to forget the factor TWO (man/woman, old/young, cool/not cool, yunno, that yin/yan thing) in the very final equation since, that one's so obvious, the SV IS A TWIN with TWO wheels, TWO seats, TWO headlights and TWO mufflers (of course, some guys think that they are so much smarter than the rest of us all, excuuuuuse me, by installing 2-1 mufflers).

Just imagine people : ONE SV FOR E-V-E-R-Y-O-N-E (no more traffic and parking problems), ONE BIG HAPPY FAMILY.

:beer2: now

·
Mentally Disturbed
1,736 Posts
I dont know my ex wife gets all my money :ranting::ranting::ranting.

·
Registered
850 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
...but it does look interesting. :yes:
I've seen it and its worth it! Especially with the economic crisis the world is facing (thatswhy I posted it). Simply put, its one of those videos that, if you dont watch it, you will just die stupid-er... :)

·
Registered
6,633 Posts
I haven't watched it yet but I'm always a little concerned when I see a bunch of links to 9/11 conspiracies and neocon zionist plots.:(

·
D'oh, nuts.....mmm Donuts
3,435 Posts
http://www.wakeupfromyourslumber.com/node/730

Have you ever wondered how much money exists on earth? It must be a whole lot, right? After all, so much of it changes hands - or rather, bank accounts - on a daily basis. But, if there is so much money out there - WHY IS IT NEVER ENOUGH? How does it come into existence? And are there any limits to how much of it can be issued?

This video answers these and so many more questions that NEED to be answered, but that you didn't know need to be asked.
theres some guy in the uk, and some one in the states too, who has a job burning the old bill's, how tempting,

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.