1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,642 Posts

·
Registered
6,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
...don't seem to have the same quality of Mods/Admins round here now-a-days! (w00t)

New lid....Shoei Qwest :D

Attachments

·
Registered
6,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This offer does what it says on the tin :D

Helmet arrived, with pinlock, spare visor, Oxford "Buffs", and a helmet bag.

Ordered the QWEST (plain silver), and recieved the 10% discount as mentioned above just on £260 courier included.
Took the 5 days as stated on the website, and all phones calls to check if there was any problems, promptly/politely answered smae with other questions on the helmet.. Also emailed at all stages of the order to know whats going on.

So a good experience...
Excellent, £37 pound off and a new Shoei Hornet DS Sonora coming my way..... thanks for posting.:thumb2

Timpo.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I decided to give the action camera a try to show the Youtubes (or whatever) how beautiful the surrounding area of my hometown of San Luis Obispo is. Today was my first attempt with the amount I got from Amazon that connects to the front side of the helmet to reach the camera over to the front. Sadly, it's vertically mounted which is driving me nuts. motorcycle helmets with camera I'm still working on that. After reviewing the footage, the audio from the wind noise is TERRIBLE! Are there any tips/tricks or software to reduce this? I thought my helmet was bad. I can't imagine subjecting this to the ears of anyone else.

(Sorry for the wordiness, can't post a simple question)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts