SV Portal Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I guess that means you are still happy with your purchase. Any more details?:)
Not really. Not much to tell. I made a radiater grill because i thought £40 was a little expensive. It cost me £14.00. I got Motografix tank pad and i've painted a few things on the bike as well as cutting the side panels on the side of the bike.

There's a few more things avaible to get for the bike. Pyramid Plastics are bringing out a nice belly pan as well as hugger and seat cowl. I've seen a couple of nice screens too.

Next project will be to get the footrest hangers powder coated.

·
Waiting to go for a boat ride
13,218 Posts
Looks great! I like the look of that bike... Which means we'll never see it here... lol

·
Registered
9,824 Posts
No tail tidy`s available yet ? Oh , and it`s still not too late to come with us tomorrow !

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looks great! I like the look of that bike... Which means we'll never see it here... lol
Oh but it is avaible over there. There's a few of you lot over there how have them. There is a Gladius forum on SVrider.

No tail tidy`s available yet ? Oh , and it`s still not too late to come with us tomorrow !
Evotech as well as R&G do one but i'm saving my pennis up to get one. Don't know which. All thought thinking about it i do like the R&G one.

·
Registered
9,824 Posts
A bit expensive at £75, Mind you the Evotech one is'nt that much cheaper.
Had an off in France and the R & Gs saved the bike. Damage was a scratch to the bottom of the fairing all the protectors are in need of replacement and bent a foot peg ! That's why you pay a premium for protection !

·
She shoots, what a !!!!!
8,412 Posts
Chris the Gladius is available at your local Suzuki dealer........:yes:

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
A few more.

Lastest mods include,

Chewys S/S bolt kit through out.
SV650 Brake & Clutch levers.
Sprocket cover painted Black as well as head light covers and swing arm cover plates.
Custom made frame plates.
Grommets to hide unsightly holes in the frame.
Fender extender.
Osram Silverstar headlight bulb.
Custom made SFV650 stickers.
New oil cap.

Update.

Homemade rad grill.
Renthal ultra low handlebars.
Footrest's and footrest hangers powdercoated black.
New Koso mirrors.

Attachments

·
N of Atlanta
7,697 Posts
Very nice chap..... Why hasn't the Gladius got a oil cooler ?
The original SV650 didn't have or need one, and I suspect they only stuck one on there in '03(?) for "style".

·
Registered
4 Posts
I like the looks too, and compared to the Smart is down right sexy! In fact, everything about this bike seems (can't say for sure) better than the Smart. :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts