SV Portal banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Between Stable-Unstable
2,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a shop manual for sale. You can see from the picture I still have the original receipt. It also comes with the how to do the Clutch slave and master cylinder service as per the forum members and also have a Suspension article from Performance Bikes I believe... but my eyes must be getting worse with age, because I cannot read it easily anymore. :rofl:

The manual is in decent shape. All the pages are there. The worst one I found is pictured, but most of the pages are in excellent shape.

Asking $35USD plus shipping. I am in Canada.

Attachments

·
Disturbed, very...
1,226 Posts
I gotsta know, is that page covid safe ? HA HA

You should move that manual on pretty quickly..... But, as Urbanjungle said, grab some specs, even some of those $5 specials that they have in convenience stores.....just get the weakest ones that will do the job....

·
Between Stable-Unstable
2,698 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Haha .... my vision.... I am near sighted, so I use glasses for driving, but now my near sightedness is also going down the tubes. I should clarify, only the Performance Bikes suspension article is hard to read.

Manual should be COVID safe. :). I much rather have a paper copy.... I have some digital ones for a car and they suck.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts