SV Portal Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,526 Posts
:blink:

Wow.... that is pure talent there...

What is amazing is how long the thread continues... It seems everyother bike Forum made a point by swinging by and telling him he is a retard....

·
Registered
886 Posts

·
L-Plate rider
2,235 Posts
I think if someone did that to my bike, there'd be a few less hands working on bikes for at least a few months (how long does it take bones to heal?).

·
Registered
6,634 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i agree with that statment. thats why i dont let friends work on my stuff because after something like this happens its kinda hard to stay friends.

·
Registered
201 Posts
This thing has been posted 3 seperate times on another forum I read.... he's a star. To bad it's not for something completely awesome. :)

·
Mentally Disturbed
1,737 Posts
aren't you suppose to look before you drill:shifty:

can we say dumbass

·
Help - I need a life!!!!
765 Posts
Some how I don't think the 'friend' exists - just a lame excuse to try to cover up his own f#$kup.

Best laugh I've had in ages so I've posted it on the kiwibiker site just to make sure he gets all the fame he deserves:bump:

·
Registered
298 Posts
A friend of mine did that on a gixxer 750, even after he was told be 3 people that he would hit the ECU if he drilled where he planned on drilling. He found out the hard way that they were right.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
peopls from non bike related forums are writing in to tell him what a moron he is haha hilarious. getting shit from a pregnancy forum

·
Help - I need a life!!!!
765 Posts
getting shit from a pregnancy forum
yeah - that one was hilarious:killingme:killingme:killingme

·
Mmmm Kate
7,557 Posts
Some how I don't think the 'friend' exists - just a lame excuse to try to cover up his own f#$kup.
I'm with you one this one. What a total smeghead!

:link:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts