SV Portal Forums banner

have you listened to the portal podcast?

• i have listened to it and loved it!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i listened to it and it was okay.

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • i listened to it and hated it!

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • i haven't listened to it yet, but am planning to do so.

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • i haven't listened to it yet, and am not sure if i will.

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • sorry, i am just not interested in podcasting even if it is about biking.

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • podcast? what podcast?!?

Votes: 2 12.5%
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
loving toronto
8,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
did you listen to the portal podcast?

we enjoyed putting together the first portal podcast, but haven't received much feedback.

we're looking to see if there is much interest.

sincerely,
mrgenius
chainsaw willie!
oldfart
joe s.

·
I've seen bigger...
3,542 Posts
since I CAN'T watch it, I won't vote.

cencorship is bullshit!

·
Dynamic Chaos Technician
9,142 Posts
bumpity bump.

The podcast is currently audio and not video, so you don't watch it you listen to it.

This is actually kinda cool because you don't have to give it your full attention. You could just turn it on and listen to it like it was the radio or a CD while you work in the garage or fingerpaint or inspect quetionable Picasos for forgeries or beat your cat or paint the hallway or paint your gunstock pink with a hello kitty motif or yell at the neighbor kids or cook dinner or fix the roof or glue a severed barbie head to your car as a hood ornament or train a monkey to use the espresso maker or draw invasion maps of Canada or treat your toe-nail fungus or browse ebay for a TV-Yellow double-cut Les Paul Junior, or practice your threataning faces in the mirror or...

·
55,500 miles and counting
19,824 Posts
I think it would go over better if it was smaller/individual bits with the video clip, like MrG did with his dog.

Also I has great trouble finding then listening to it, whereas clicking on a utube link seems to be easier.

Pete

1 - 6 of 6 Posts