SV Portal Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Prior to selling my 2006 SV1K, I had purchased a variety of seats to try out. Now that the bike is gone, I have no use for extra parts, so up for sale they go!

All seats are in very good "used" condition and fit 2004-up SV1000 models

Prices include shipping (U.S. only)

Note: These will only be available for purchase until January 5th, as I am moving out of state and everything is getting professionally packed and moved on the 6th.

-----

Seat 1: Sargent World Sport - $180

-----

Seat 2: Rick/Bill Mayer Custom - $140

-----

Seat 3: Suzuki Factory "Low Profile" - $120

·
Registered
18 Posts
These won't work an 2003 SV1000N will they? That's the BEST shape I've seen any secondhand Sargent in, by a long shot...

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
These won't work an 2003 SV1000N will they? That's the BEST shape I've seen any secondhand Sargent in, by a long shot...
I'm not entirely sure about the "N". I seem to recall that the "N" has a tail section more similar to the '04-up models than the '03 "S", but others here will know better than me.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looked it up. Will work for ‘03N.
Nice! Interested then? If so, feel free to PM me.

The seat is ready to go. Last day I can ship before my house gets packed and put into storage is the 5th.

·
Registered
171 Posts
thats correct, 03N has lower subframe in comparison with 03S, also dif materials Alu and steel ... its a steal for that priceo_O

·
Disturbed, very...
2003 SV1000S
1,662 Posts
If the lower subframe rail has a bend in it, then its fine.....the straight rail is the 03 S model

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you, guys. Unfortunately, no bites yet. Looks like I'll have to go ahead and send these to storage and repost again in 2-3 months once I get settled. In the meantime, I'll definitely be around, so feel free to PM me :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thank you, guys. Unfortunately, no bites yet. Looks like I'll have to go ahead and send these to storage and repost again in 2-3 months once I get settled. In the meantime, I'll definitely be around, so feel free to PM me :)
I’m in for the Sargent seat whenever your ready. Maybe the bars and the springs too, need to do some research.Sorry, don’t come on here much. I can send you a deposit if that helps lock it in?

·
Disturbed, very...
2003 SV1000S
1,662 Posts
I’m in for the Sargent seat whenever your ready. Maybe the bars and the springs too, need to do some research.Sorry, don’t come on here much. I can send you a deposit if that helps lock it in?
He is i think in the middle of moving, so it might be a few days before he gets back to you......

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have a 03 N model
I want the #2 seat the Mayer
My butt will be relieved!
I have a 'Russel' on my 03 ZG1000 been on four ZG's.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts