SV Portal Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Disturbed, very...
2003 SV1000S
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Ya'll.....

Until the day after New Years i may not be near the Portal very much, or at all....:unsure:

So, if there is something stupidly urgent, drop a line on this topic, abd i should get a snail mail about it
and i will swing by for a look.

Beyond that, its Christmas time, and i woud love to know that you are all going to be back in one piece
and worn out from the riding you have done during whatever time you have off.

You guys in the States, i reckon you are shot to hell as far as riding from what i have seen on the news,
at least in the mid west i think ?
Stay warm, and for God's sake stay off those idiot interstates where nobody thinks to slow down....wow...

Our UK and European cousins, well, it probably got too chilly to ride there by now i suppose, so you do your strip downs
and mods with love and care, as i suppose Stateside people might too.

As for me, my NZ cousins from across the ditch, and the smattering of southern Africans, well, we dont
get the luxury of wintering our bikes (in 6 months NZ might...ha ha), because, for us......

ITS RIDE TIME ALL THE TIME.......:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Stay safe, stay calm, and carry on regardless....

Cheers, Craig

· KNEE DRAGGER
5,238 Posts
Hi Ya'll.....

Until the day after New Years i may not be near the Portal very much, or at all....:unsure:

So, if there is something stupidly urgent, drop a line on this topic, abd i should get a snail mail about it
and i will swing by for a look.

Beyond that, its Christmas time, and i woud love to know that you are all going to be back in one piece
and worn out from the riding you have done during whatever time you have off.

You guys in the States, i reckon you are shot to hell as far as riding from what i have seen on the news,
at least in the mid west i think ?
Stay warm, and for God's sake stay off those idiot interstates where nobody thinks to slow down....wow...

Our UK and European cousins, well, it probably got too chilly to ride there by now i suppose, so you do your strip downs
and mods with love and care, as i suppose Stateside people might too.

As for me, my NZ cousins from across the ditch, and the smattering of southern Africans, well, we dont
get the luxury of wintering our bikes (in 6 months NZ might...ha ha), because, for us......

ITS RIDE TIME ALL THE TIME.......:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Stay safe, stay calm, and carry on regardless....

Cheers, Craig
It is 16 degrees F in Portland Oregon right now…
-ms

· Disturbed, very...
2003 SV1000S
2,071 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well, i'm back..... had a 30 degree ride yeterday..... was real good to get out..... thats in celsius... ha ha

· Registered
229 Posts
Got warmer ish suprisingly here on East coast - Philly, today 58 - 60 F cca 17 -19C and before the end of the year we got -10C ( 14F)...bike is winterized w fuel stabilizer and battery out..its time for repairs and cleaning things....and when craving two wheels i ride bicycle!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts