SV Portal Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, can't seem to find the stock tank bra with SV formed into it. Anybody have one laying around? Or are grip pads a better way to go?
Also could go for some of the carbon inlays for triple tree or gas cap.
Thanks!!

·
KNEE DRAGGER
5,136 Posts
Hi everyone, can't seem to find the stock tank bra with SV formed into it. Anybody have one laying around? Or are grip pads a better way to go?
Thanks!!

The SV logo bras, there were a couple in Suzuki USA stock just a month or two ago, but I believe are currently DISCO.

The carbon like stickers were the same.

-ms

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks!!

The SV logo bras, there were a couple in Suzuki USA stock just a month or two ago, but I believe are currently DISCO.

The carbon like stickers were the same.

-ms
Or maybe something like a Stompgrip pad would be more useful? I like the look of the bra but probably still slippery.
So the carbon fiber thing is just stickers? I could make patterns & laminate actual thin carbon fiber myself at work.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Thanks!!
I have a used one that I would be happy to send you for $20 plus shipping.

·
Disturbed, very...
2003 SV1000S
1,501 Posts
I had a carbon fibre tank protector made local to me, in actual fact, it was the first one evr made for a SV, way back in early 2004... i ran that on my bike until the end of 2017 when i repainted the bike..

It was stuck on that well i couldn't get it off without killing it...... Geelong Carbon Craft on Facebook.... not sure of he still has the mold for it...... brilliant quality....

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks!!
Yea sure my man! It's still in decent shape? Gilbert, AZ 85233
I can do PayPal or Zelle.
Thanks!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks!!
Thanks man! Looks great! Recharged K&N while the tank was up so haven't gotten out for a ride yet. But you guaranteed 10 more horsepower with the sleek bra right?? 😂🤣😅

·
Disturbed, very...
2003 SV1000S
1,501 Posts
...only 10hp ?......ppffftttt.... i would expect 11...and a bit....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts