SV Portal Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Prior to selling my 2006 SV1K, I had purchased a variety of seats to try out. Now that the bike is gone, I have no use for extra parts, so up for sale they go!

Seats are in very good "used" condition and fit 2004-up SV1000 models

Prices include shipping (U.S. only)

-----

Seat 1: Rick/Bill Mayer Custom - $140

-----

Seat 2: Suzuki Factory "Low Profile" - $120

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
These won't work an 2003 SV1000N will they? That's the BEST shape I've seen any secondhand Sargent in, by a long shot...
I'm not entirely sure about the "N". I seem to recall that the "N" has a tail section more similar to the '04-up models than the '03 "S", but others here will know better than me.

·
Disturbed, very...
2003 SV1000S
1,900 Posts
If the lower subframe rail has a bend in it, then its fine.....the straight rail is the 03 S model

Reactions: Urbanjugle

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank you, guys. Unfortunately, no bites yet. Looks like I'll have to go ahead and send these to storage and repost again in 2-3 months once I get settled. In the meantime, I'll definitely be around, so feel free to PM me :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thank you, guys. Unfortunately, no bites yet. Looks like I'll have to go ahead and send these to storage and repost again in 2-3 months once I get settled. In the meantime, I'll definitely be around, so feel free to PM me :)
I’m in for the Sargent seat whenever your ready. Maybe the bars and the springs too, need to do some research.Sorry, don’t come on here much. I can send you a deposit if that helps lock it in?

·
Disturbed, very...
2003 SV1000S
1,900 Posts
I’m in for the Sargent seat whenever your ready. Maybe the bars and the springs too, need to do some research.Sorry, don’t come on here much. I can send you a deposit if that helps lock it in?
He is i think in the middle of moving, so it might be a few days before he gets back to you......

Reactions: Urbanjugle

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hey guys! SO sorry it's been a while. Took FOREVER to get an offer on a house accepted, get my household goods delivered, and get sorted to the point where I can put things back up for sale.

The good news is that I'm all moved in and organized and ALL 3 seats are currently available!

I'll be responding to prior PM's today, so anyone who wrote previously gets first dibs (lookin' at you, Dan, for the Mayer) ;)

I'll be putting some other stuff up for sale, also...Helibars, fork springs, pegs, etc. So, look for new postings shortly!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts