Registered
863 Posts

·
She shoots, what a !!!!!
8,408 Posts

·
Proud Geordie!
1,266 Posts
hope all is well. this is a pic of my new tattoo. . . 'the man departs, there remains his shadow.'

hurt like a bitch. . .

Bet it did lol :surprise:

·
N of Atlanta
7,697 Posts
Suzukichick should show off some of her latest work...

·
Proud Geordie!
1,266 Posts
you sure thats what it says? there have been a few cases of westerners getting chinese symbols tattooed that say something not quite to that they think....or worse
Yeah I've heard a few dodgy stories about that lol

·
Nihil pro certo habueris
6,097 Posts
I vowed as an 17yr old in 1987 in the Navy that when I returned to Gibraltar I would go and have a really "cool" Pink Panther sipping champagne in a Tuxedo and have it done on my Right shoulder.

Sadly I did not return there until 1996 by which time I was married and perhaps grown up a little.

Perhaps it's one of those things meant to pass me by....
Erm, I was wrong :)

Attachments

·
55,500 miles and counting
19,824 Posts
will someone please hurry up and comment on how awesome my tattoo is for christ's sake?!?

thank you, mrg.
Unfortunatly I'm not a huge tattoo fan myself but hell, what do i know.

Everyone else seems to have one or more these days, I guess I'm just not with it. You go for it mate, you can always have it surgicaly removed if you change your mind later.

·
Moving at the speed of...
4,527 Posts
Unfortunatly I'm not a huge tattoo fan myself but hell, what do i know.

Everyone else seems to have one or more these days, I guess I'm just not with it. You go for it mate, you can always have it surgicaly removed if you change your mind later.
You should get one of a big knob 'cos it's the only way you will ever have one of your own!!

·
55,500 miles and counting
19,824 Posts
You should get one of a big knob 'cos it's the only way you will ever have one of your own!!
I shall enquire if he can do a picture of you then, where should I have it put ?

·
Moving at the speed of...
4,527 Posts
I shall enquire if he can do a picture of yours then, where should I have it put ?

Thanks for the compliment, and in answer to the question, where do you usually put it?

·
Proud Geordie!
1,266 Posts
261 - 280 of 294 Posts