Votes: 67 42.7%
281 - 294 of 294 Posts

·
Raising the standards
4,536 Posts
I got a couple but want a couple done on my neck,Mrs Bravo says im too old now

1,444 Posts
I got a couple but want a couple done on my neck,Mrs Bravo says im too old now
never too old for that :D I have a few comming up, I draw them me self, and it takes time to get them just right :) (years)
I don't want something I regret a few years later ;)

·
Raising the standards
4,536 Posts
:ass:
never too old for that :D I have a few comming up, I draw them me self, and it takes time to get them just right :) (years)
I don't want something I regret a few years later ;)
Im afraid my eyesight is too poor and my hand aint steady enough to do that(just leant against an open door with that one) its cool that you do em ya self though.

·
Grumpy old sod.
6,856 Posts
Excellent :thumbup::thumbup:

·
N of Atlanta
7,697 Posts
What's up with this one?

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
My tattoos continued

and more:whistle:
I adore all of your tattoos! I told myself after my first tattoo that I didn't believe I wanted any more. I simply want one and be done with it. But believe me when I tell you that getting tattoos is addictive. I began to crave more, so I obtained more. I got my second, third, and fourth tattoos all at the same time. I got a feather-moon tattoo on my left elbow since my father had a half-moon tattoo on his hand, so I got it for him. The next one was three dots beneath my left breast, which represent my three siblings. I now only use Temporary Tattoos from Buy Temporary Tattoos Online | WannaBeInk.com when I want to try out different patterns, and it's also satisfying.

281 - 294 of 294 Posts