2003 SV1000S
1,272 Posts
Moderator is just a fancy title for an internet sanitation worker. :lol:

Yup, dealing with everyones sh!t....

So nice to see all that phone crap off here now......:beer:

·
Registered
35 Posts
Just a heads up: It's looking like our new member berryjack762 is here to scam people. At first his reply to the flywheel thread was a nice gesture, but when he also send med a PM it seemed a little odd. I searched for '[email protected]' on Google and the same kind of posts showed up on multiple forums covering different subject. Common was the user was newish and only had a single post.
Or maybe i could be wrong - maybe this Daniel Petreson is just a nice guy who got a huge stock of parts for SV, KTM, GMC, Air soft gun, and tons of other stuff.

·
Administrator
175 Posts
Just a heads up: It's looking like our new member berryjack762 is here to scam people. At first his reply to the flywheel thread was a nice gesture, but when he also send med a PM it seemed a little odd. I searched for '[email protected]' on Google and the same kind of posts showed up on multiple forums covering different subject. Common was the user was newish and only had a single post.
Or maybe i could be wrong - maybe this Daniel Petreson is just a nice guy who got a huge stock of parts for SV, KTM, GMC, Air soft gun, and tons of other stuff.
Thanks for the heads up, spam banned him.

Jeff

·
Disturbed, very...
2003 SV1000S
1,272 Posts
41 - 45 of 45 Posts