SV Portal Forums banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Crazy Old Foole
7,325 Posts
Thought there was one in 08, when I didnt have such a good time!!
Actually...YOU are right. I went in '07 & '08, and I took my spill on 128 just before the banquet in '08. So it's only been 10 years.
I had to go back and look at picture file dates, 'cause my memory isn't what it used to be.

·
Copper Crusader!!
3,110 Posts
Actually...YOU are right. I went in '07 & '08, and I took my spill on 128 just before the banquet in '08. So it's only been 10 years.
I had to go back and look at picture file dates, 'cause my memory isn't what it used to be.
Thought so, I remember my 1st rally was 06 and then the 08 one where I totaled my bike.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
It doesn't seem like it's been that long, but you're right.
We did have fun! :niceone:
It's crazy, I don't even see the guys I road with in Ohio anymore. I reach out to them and get nothing in response.

Hard to believe it's been 11 years since there was an SV Rally at the Dragon.
I am in both of those pics, lol

It's was crazy, I had 3 young girls back then and the guys up here had none, now my youngest is 20 and they have the young kids and I can't find them with a search warrant:nutkick:

·
Crazy Old Foole
7,325 Posts
It's crazy, I don't even see the guys I road with in Ohio anymore. I reach out to them and get nothing in response.
If you go to a bike race at Mid-Ohio you might run into Anoman. He usually has a season pass, and stays in the campground.

·
N of Atlanta
7,697 Posts
Thought there was one in 08, when I didnt have such a good time!!
So there WAS one in 08! I remember you at the meeting, fresh in from the ER! So hey, ONLY 10 years :banana:

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
I drop in every week or two to see what's new. I hurt my knee (not riding) a couple of years ago, and for a long time couldn't even walk well, let alone ride. But my SV is still in great shape and shiny. I'll put more miles on it sometime soon. It still fires right up even though I haven't ridden it in a long time. My guess is that after a bottle of Sea Foam it will run like new.

·
N of Atlanta
7,697 Posts

·
Crazy Old Foole
7,325 Posts
Reactions: PEZ
21 - 31 of 31 Posts