SV Portal Forums banner

1 - 20 of 141 Posts

·
"Kiss my Ass"
13,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As you will know by now i have taken it upon myself(with the help of DrGMc) to carry on arranging the National Meeting. I have been in contact with the hotel and can now confirm the status of the booked rooms for each member that is attending. If anyone else would like to attend then please drop me a PM and i will pass on the information you will require or you can book direct with the hotel here.....

The following is a list of bookings which we believe to be correct, if you have booked and are not on the list then please contact me and i will look into it and find out why.
My contact numbers are

01723 892520

1. Kenbarcon +1(DrGMc) Standard Twin Fri/Sat, Paid in full

2. Gadge +1 Standard Dbl Fri/Sat/Sun, Paid in full

3. Aaron +1 Standard Dbl Fri/Sat, Paid in full

4. SimonW Standard Dbl Fri/Sat/Sun, Paid in full

5. Osamabigveetwin +1 Standard Dbl Fri/Sat/Sun, Paid in full

6. Dave Hobbs Compact Dbl Fri/Sat/Sun, Paid in full

7. Pumpkinhead456 Compact Dbl Fri/Sat Paid in Full

8. Stig +1 Compact Dbl Fri/Sat, Paid £70

9. RetroGeordy Standard Dbl Fri/Sat, Paid in full No longer able to go.

10.AndyW Compact Dbl Fri/Sat, Paid in full

11.Pete59 Standard Dbl Fri/Sat/Sun, Paid £20

12.NodgesSV1Naked Compact Dbl Fri/Sat/Sun, Paid in full

13.RusselsRide +1 Standard Dbl Fri/Sat/Sun, Paid in full

14.Peterrose Compact Dbl Sat/Sun, Paid in full

As stated before anyone who would like to go would be more than welcome especially some of the new members, who would like to meet up with some of the best people you will find on any forum.

·
"Kiss my Ass"
13,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The Sunday route is now complete and i am working on how to transfer it into an easy-to- read format. The Saturday route is now plotted thanks to Andy(JTs best mate) and i have just got to go and ride it to find out fuel stops etc.
Still working on Friday and Sunday nights places to eat but we are all booked into the hotels own Italian restaurant on Saturday night.

·
Registered
9,824 Posts
Out of curiosity anyone riding up from the south ? If so do you want to arrange to meet on the way ?:sb:

·
55,500 miles and counting
19,843 Posts
Ken, as I said to John, I wouldn't stress yourself out too much over the routes etc, I'm sure most of us will be happy with a bit of a ride out and something to eat. The main reason for going AGAIN, this will be my 4th meet, is to get together with all the great mates I've made on this site over the years.

Also I have my new sat nav fitted for this year so as long as I have an addresse for the stops, I'll get there even if I take a different route.
Pete

·
"Kiss my Ass"
13,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ken, as I said to John, I wouldn't stress yourself out too much over the routes etc, I'm sure most of us will be happy with a bit of a ride out and something to eat. The main reason for going AGAIN, this will be my 4th meet, is to get together with all the great mates I've made on this site over the years.

Also I have my new sat nav fitted for this year so as long as I have an addresse for the stops, I'll get there even if I take a different route.
Pete
Takes more than a couple of routes to get me stressed Pete, as for the sat nav i am working on a downloadable route for them as well.

·
Registered
2,310 Posts
It's been covered in other threads, but I plot my routes on Autoroute, then convert them into Itiniarys (sp) as .itn files, then copy them into the itn folder on my TomTom v6 (running on a HP PDA) this has succesfully got me through europe a couple of times, I also plotted the 2006 (Lakes) meet this way too.
Download the convertor from here :

http://benichougps.blogspot.com/

·
19,843 Posts
Takes more than a couple of routes to get me stressed Pete, as for the sat nav i am working on a downloadable route for them as well.
Ah !! well if YOU can download it to my sat nav, I'll help lead a group if you want. But I won't be up until Saturday morning, just in time for breakfast with you all, so bring a lap.

By the way, how do I do a back up of my chip thingy ?

Pete

·
Registered
201 Posts
Ah !! well if YOU can download it to my sat nav, I'll help lead a group if you want.

Pete
Me follow you Pete, last time I followed you along a country lane in Yorkshire you know what happened :)

·
19,843 Posts
Me follow you Pete, last time I followed you along a country lane in Yorkshire you know what happened :)
Come on now Aaron, lets stay on topic here :pokey:

Pete

·
Registered
9,824 Posts
Still not sure if I am goimg to make it because of my hand. Have appointment on Friday with the surgeon, will no more then. If I can`t make it ,will make the room available to any member who want`s it. I think the decision will be made 7 days prior to the meet.:weeping::(:crybaby::no::sick::weep:

·
"Kiss my Ass"
13,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Still not sure if I am goimg to make it because of my hand. Have appointment on Friday with the surgeon, will no more then. If I can`t make it ,will make the room available to any member who want`s it. I think the decision will be made 7 days prior to the meet.:weeping::(:crybaby::no::sick::weep:
Fingers crossed geordy,with a little luck you should be ok.

·
e Signora Grande v-Doppi
643 Posts
Out of curiosity anyone riding up from the south ? If so do you want to arrange to meet on the way ?:sb:

Look forward to riding up with you providing hand is ok, we live in Oakwood (penultimate northern stop on the Piccadilly Line).

pm us when things are clearer.

1 - 20 of 141 Posts