SV Portal banner

1 - 20 of 477 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi all,

The 2010 national meet will take place between Friday 9th of July and Sunday the 11th, based around the sunny town of Melrose in the Scottish Borders.
The roads, scenery and hospitality around these parts are fabulous and hopefully I am not too far north to put you southern softies off :cold::lol:
This trip will coincide with the BMF show which is held in Kelso, however as they peruse each others bikes we will head to such places as St Mary's Loch, Holy Island, Scott's view etc etc.

I am just looking for initial interest just now, then I will speak with local hotels to see who can put us up!

Until the next time,

:niceone:

And continuing from this...
The venue for our meet is the beautiful town of Melrose. Accommodation will be in the George & Abbotsford Hotel, as they can accomodate us all at a great price of £45 per person per night. Not only that but they have ample parking for our beauties!
If you could please pm me if you would like a room reserved and for how many people. They have singles, doubles and twins.I have to pay a deposit per room, so I will stick my neck out and put that on my credit card once numbers have been almost confirmed. I will book the first lot of rooms on Monday the 15th of March and can add any further rooms from there.

Guests attending:
****booked****
Osamabig+1 d 9,10,11
Retro s 9,10
Dave H s 9,10,11
Russell+1 d 9,10,11
Pete59+1 d 9,10,11
Nodges s 9,10,11
Nodges old man+1 d 9,10,11
****booked****
SVIreland t 9,10,11
AndyW d 9,10,11
Coolevilangel s 9,10
****booked****

Saturday Route

***Sunday Route Revised***

·
"Kiss my Ass"
13,712 Posts
Hi Greg, you can put me down on the list, as i said in my PM to you, all i needed was the dates so i could start to plan my Euro trip and not make it too close to this event.

Ps, do we need to bring our waterproofs?:whistle:

·
Shit Happens
3,595 Posts
Well, if I'm still in a job (I should be), I will need two shift swaps for the sat/sun. If not, the swaps won't matter:shocking:.Done the BMF at Kelso before. It's a good run up there and back in a day.

When were you looking to plan the euro jaunt??

·
Registered
2,026 Posts

·
Moving at the speed of...
4,539 Posts
Can I come on a HARLEY:yes:
Only if you have a leather waistecoat and fringes on your jacket. A big old beard and tatoos help too. Don't forget your Autosol chrome polish.

·
e Signora Grande v-Doppi
643 Posts
Can I come on a HARLEY:yes:
Even I'm not that slow, and you know they don't work when it rains, (well never seen one when the suns not out)!!
Put us both down Greg, seems to get better every year :supsmiley:
J&R

·
"Kiss my Ass"
13,712 Posts
Looks like i won't be making this one again next year, but due to timings for my Euro trip i won't be getting back into England until the 9th July. Sorry Greg.

·
Shit Happens
3,595 Posts
Looks like i won't be making this one again next year, but due to timings for my Euro trip i won't be getting back into England until the 9th July. Sorry Greg.
+1............sorry mate but I'm in Kenny's merry band of European invaders. So for that reason .....I'm out:bye2:

1 - 20 of 477 Posts