SV Portal Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

One man & his dog
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Come join us for a ride around the SW - great roads and route.
Meet Tesco's, Castle Street, Taunton @9:30 for a 10:00am off...

Disturbed, very...
2003 SV1000S
I would love too.....but....馃挦

Registered
Has anyone got a GPX file of the route ?,ive ridden the route several times but Warren was leading at the time and I was concentrating on keeping up!,Ive got a few days of this week and now living in Somerset would like to ride some or all of it, I'm still on a Vtwin :)

Disturbed, very...
2003 SV1000S
Has anyone got a GPX file of the route ?,ive ridden the route several times but Warren was leading at the time and I was concentrating on keeping up!,Ive got a few days of this week and now living in Somerset would like to ride some or all of it, I'm still on a Vtwin :)
Try sending Valves a message.....

Reactions: bikerboy

The Red Devil
Private message me your email and I'll send one to you, link not uploading on here.

Cheers
John

Disturbed, very...
2003 SV1000S
Come join us for a ride around the SW - great roads and route.
Meet Tesco's, Castle Street, Taunton @9:30 for a 10:00am off...

Hi Valves, are you still up for this ride ? You have Screenee and bikerboy that are keen....

The Red Devil
Hi Valves, are you still up for this ride ? You have Screenee and bikerboy that are keen....
Valves is leading group 2 I'll be in Group 1. 馃檭

Reactions: Missing Link
1 - 7 of 7 Posts