SV Portal Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Crazy Old Foole
7,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My profile page shows that I have 14 pics in an album, but when I open the album it doesn't display any. WTF??

·
Disturbed, very...
2003 SV1000S
1,398 Posts
$100 and i will unlock them.....its my fiendish way of making a buck.....

(evil larfing)

·
Crazy Old Foole
7,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
HEY!!! WTF??? Can't I get a simple answer from the admins????

·
Obsessed with SV1000s
8,730 Posts
My profile page shows that I have 14 pics in an album, but when I open the album it doesn't display any. WTF??
All the pics in my albums disappeared too Rick. I'm taking a wild guess but it may have something to do with when SpankMe sold the site. I figure the site was transferred to a different server and lots of content was lost. This probably explains the presence of lots of dead links on the site too.

For sure, the SV Portal is a shell of its former self. :disapint: :weeping:

·
Crazy Old Foole
7,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
All the pics in my albums disappeared too Rick. I'm taking a wild guess but it may have something to do with when SpankMe sold the site. I figure the site was transferred to a different server and lots of content was lost. This probably explains the presence of lots of dead links on the site too.

For sure, the SV Portal is a shell of its former self. :disapint: :weeping:
Does the link to your album still show that there are pics in it Russ? Mine says there are 14, but when opened there are none. :angry:

·
Obsessed with SV1000s
8,730 Posts
Longhair said:
Does the link to your album still show that there are pics in it Russ? Mine says there are 14, but when opened there are none.

Yeah, my album shows 24 pics but it is completely empty when you click on it. It sucks because my old brain has absolutely no clue what pics were in there. :lol:

oldbaldsob album.jpg

·
Disturbed, very...
2003 SV1000S
1,398 Posts
Thats pretty bad.....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts