SV Portal Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
She shoots, what a !!!!!
8,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When we stopped at the outlook on the Cherahola, just prior to svjoe's incident, we met 3 riders, father, daughter & friend. Father was on a beautiful green TLS, daugther ona 250 Honda & friend on a SV1kS '03 (see Salo's pics). They were instrumental in helping our svjoe, though there was some miscommunication. Brian, on the SV works for http://www.thewheelwarehouse.com/ & had his wheels black chromed. I have to tell you it looked sharp. He handed a bunch of business cards. The cost to do this he quoted @ $225/wheel & included truing. Any color can be done as well. He said there is a 3 yr warranty on the finish, though the website states 2 yr. Even so it looked great & the price is reasonable. I know Chris was planning on doing it, until well you understand. Just wanted to share in case there is any others that would be interested in this

·
Registered
903 Posts
Nice find...... Thats a pretty good price.

·
Copper Crusader!!
3,108 Posts
When we stopped at the outlook on the Cherahola, just prior to svjoe's incident, we met 3 riders, father, daughter & friend. Father was on a beautiful green TLS, daugther ona 250 Honda & friend on a SV1kS '03 (see Salo's pics). They were instrumental in helping our svjoe, though there was some miscommunication. Brian, on the SV works for http://www.thewheelwarehouse.com/ & had his wheels black chromed. I have to tell you it looked sharp. He handed a bunch of business cards. The cost to do this he quoted @ $225/wheel & included truing. Any color can be done as well. He said there is a 3 yr warranty on the finish, though the website states 2 yr. Even so it looked great & the price is reasonable. I know Chris was planning on doing it, until well you understand. Just wanted to share in case there is any others that would be interested in this

i called them the other day to express my thanks to Brian and the others and he said to tell you all hi..............

i still have an extra set of wheels at home, with no bike now............:nutkick:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts