• Not voted

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Can't vote for 21 days

Votes: 1 4.3%
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
The Original SV Explorer.
4,770 Posts
I am very interested to see which way us UK members (only please) voted! Would just like to see a pattern if any on the results later today and tomorrow.

As we all know its going to be very close this year, i think we'd all like to see who is heading the poll's on our very own site, since i think we have a fair number of registered members.... :HMM:

·
Grumpy old sod.
6,864 Posts
What is with the can't vote for 21 days thing?

·
"Kiss my Ass"
13,712 Posts
Oh! ok, i wonder if i can edit it? Don't think i can... Cannot vote for 21 days...?
The Independent candidate died a couple of weeks ago, so the rules say so many days has to pass before you can hold a vote. It would be ok if he the Independent party had a chance of getting in but around here it is a dead cert for the Cons.

·
Grumpy old sod.
6,864 Posts
Thanks Ken, i wish i could read every post and every link that is on here but not possible i am afraid.

Voter turnout in tower Hamlets is reported at 114%.

·
Moving at the speed of...
4,539 Posts
I just voted and saw the results, A bit ironic that the blue has a red bar and the red a blue bar. Very confusing.

·
4,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I just voted and saw the results, A bit ironic that the blue has a red bar and the red a blue bar. Very confusing.
I know, luckily it doesn't show colours b4 you vote!!!! lol. Just the way it came out.... Hoping too that no one over the pond votes before seeing what it is first, think i could of titled it better!!!?

·
Moving at the speed of...
4,539 Posts
I know, luckily it doesn't show colours b4 you vote!!!! lol. Just the way it came out.... Hoping too that no one over the pond votes before seeing what it is first, think i could of titled it better!!!?
They will probably thinking they are voting for their favouite SV colour

·
Registered
338 Posts
I just couldn't bring myself to be crazy enough to vote BNP. But Red have had a chance, Blue have had a chance, and I'm pretty sure there's a good reason why we don't let Yellow have a chance again.

·
4,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I just couldn't bring myself to be crazy enough to vote BNP. But Red have had a chance, Blue have had a chance, and I'm pretty sure there's a good reason why we don't let Yellow have a chance again.
Funny thing was, there was only four options in my area!!! Reds, Blues, Yellows and UKIP....

·
D'oh, nuts.....mmm Donuts
3,436 Posts
and what percentage of the uk couldnt vote? were you one that was turned away at 10pm last night?

·
4,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Well that was all a bit of a cock up..... Few red faces on all parties!!! But it just goes to show, i bet there all wondering what the outcome would of been if all had been able to vote, based on the massive swing to the tories, from labour, and the far smaller majorities as a result.

·
"Kiss my Ass"
13,712 Posts
Untill they can confirm how many voters couldn't vote they will never know what difference it would have made.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts