SV Portal Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to buy 2003 SV 1000 S. Prefer Never wrecked, FULL FAIRING, STOCK BIKE and/ or prefer never dropped. Small scratches ok, no dents. I will have a mechanic check the bike before purchase. Bone stock is best. Please be IN SO CAL or a reasonable riding distance from California. Will discuss, if I have to ship. Important. Please be realistic on setting a price. I have researched (and continue to research) the market. Thanks and please drop me a line.
Looking for black or silver. Red will be the last option.

Thanks!

·
N of Atlanta
7,697 Posts
For 2003, the S came in Copper (fast) and Silver (somewhat slower), and the N came in Silver and Blue- in the USA.

·
Crazy Old Foole
7,329 Posts

Something nice, not too expensive.

:rofl:
:killingme

·
Mmmm Kate
7,557 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the tips fellas. The black one is sweet but I actually prefer the copper or silver with the full faring. Good looking out tho!

·
Registered
24 Posts
I have a one owner 03 copper with about 4200 original miles. Bike has factory painted lowers, hugger and seat cowl, plus some other tasty add-ons. PM me if you are interested and I can send you some pics.

·
Registered
79 Posts
03 silver with NO LOWERS. Too many extras to list without your interest including power commander, smart tre, Converti-bars (Helibars), cable clutch conversion kit, gutted cans, Corbin seat, cf frame sliders/spools, seat cowl, tinted windscreen....etc pm me or email if you care. By the way im in SC so shipping will probly be needed too :yes:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts